Community Task Force Seeks Your Feedback on Health and Environmental Services in South
SHaPE SC is seeking feedback on how we can help shape a better future for the
health of the public and the environment in South Carolina. To support this effort,
the task force is requesting your input on three questions:
- How is our state doing now when it comes to delivering health and environmental services?
- What are our state's greatest challenges to delivering effective, efficient, and accessible
health and environmental services in the future?
- If you could improve one to three things about our state's health and environmental
services, what would they be and how do you recommend they be implemented to best serve our
If you’re interested in sharing your constructive input with the task force, you
- submit your written comments as an identified group or individual to firstname.lastname@example.org, or
- share your answers to the questions above by clicking
here to participate in an anonymous, online survey.
Please note, for the purpose of this task force, health refers to both physical and behavioral
All comments will be available to the public under the Freedom of Information Act. If you wish to
remain anonymous, use the survey and do not send your comments by email. To
help the task force in their evaluation process, please submit your comments by Aug. 30,